Naruto Rocks Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rocks Reborn

Reborn version of the naruto RPG Naruto Rocks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Riega

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riega

Riega Empty
PostSubject: Riega   Riega Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 1:41 am

Name: Momochi Riega

Appearence: Black hair, Cloudy eyes (blue/white swirl), Wears a black skull cap bandana with the japanesse character of death on the front, and matching black sunglasses. His clothes are simmilar to the medical ninja's clothing.

Personality: For the most part Riega is an intelligent well behaved child. He is destined to be a great shinobi. He does whatever necessary to complete a mission.

Desired Village: Hidden village of the Mist

Ninja Rank: Student

Clan or Bloodline: None

Class: Specializes in Ninjutsu with some Genjutsu, gifted in being stealthy(from father Zabuza) and excels in medical jutsu (from mother Gayha).

Character's History: Reiga is a quiet kid he likes to pay attention to every detail that is being said to him. Not one to make a mistake. He never knew his father Momochi Zabuza because before he was born Zabuza tried to take over the village. His mother Gayha knew if the village discovered his father was Zabuza he would be killed. So she kept it a secret, Gayha was the head of the Mists medical unit, she is the main reason Riega is so talented in the medical field. As Riega got older his physical appearence mostly in his face started to resemble Zabuza more and more. His mother gave him the cap and sunglasses to try and hide his physical appearances. Fearing someone would make the connection to him and his father. However, Riega didn't like having to wear the cap and sunglasses all the time and fought with his mother a lot, demanding to know why he had to wear them. When Riega nagged at Gayha enough she finally told him. Riega was ecstatic to discover his father was One of the Seven Swordsmen Shinobi of the Mist. She warned him not to tell anyone because Zabuza was ranked S in the bingo book. Now knowing that new information, Riega strengthens his natural stealthiness in an attempt to be more like his father as well as his mother.

Objective: 1.Become a genin to make his mother proud and to one day surpass her in the medical field.
2. Surpass his father and be known through out the land.

Last edited by on Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:05 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skarr
Admin

Riega Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riega   Riega Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 2:45 am

Not bad! I suppose you could be more detailed on your character, but this is pretty good!
Back to top Go down
Riega

Riega Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riega   Riega Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:47 pm

If it would be easier to put my guy in a different village just say so I could change the story to say As Riega got older his physical appearence mostly in his face started to resemble Zabuza more and more. His mother gave him the cap and sunglasses to try and hide his physical appearances. Fearing someone would make the connection to him and his father. Once he started excelling in moving without making noise like his father she lost it and freaked out. So Gayha sent Riega to live with X relative at X village for his own protection. Gayha told him about his father when she is forced to send him away for his own safety. Riega was ecstatic to discover his father was One of the Seven Swordsmen Shinobi of the Mist. He took that pride with him to X village. She warned him not to tell anyone because Zabuza was ranked S in the bingo book. With that information gained, Riega strengthens his natural stealthiness in an attempt to be more like his father as well as his mother.
Back to top Go down
Skarr
Admin

Riega Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riega   Riega Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 10:52 pm

Sorry for my absence, somet things have happened.

Okay, make sure to edit your bio, and I'l look it over and give you my verdict.
Back to top Go down
Teague
Puppeteer/S-Rank Criminal
Teague

Riega Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riega   Riega Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 8:03 pm

This sounds good. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riega Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riega   Riega Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riega
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rocks Reborn :: Character :: Character Creation-
Jump to: