Naruto Rocks Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rocks Reborn

Reborn version of the naruto RPG Naruto Rocks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inuko Maigo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skarr
Admin

Inuko Maigo Empty
PostSubject: Inuko Maigo   Inuko Maigo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:08 am

Name: Inuko Maigo (Literally Lost Dog Child)
Appearance: Maigo's Brown hair and Hazel eyes are just about the only things that are normal about him. He wears a white, long-sleeve shirt with the symbol of the Dog on his back along with a pair of khacki pants. He's rarely seen with shoes either for the reason that he has non or prefers not to wear them. His body is fairly thin, close to looking starved but slightly muscular giving him a good combination of speed and poweor.

The most unique things about his appearance are his enlarged canine teeth and his large, dog-like ears resting on the top of his head

Personality: The Maigo most people know is the kind, never hurt a friend, saint of a person who many wonder why became a ninja. He's loyal to his friends and would follow them anywhere if only to be with them. He tends to enjoy being around a "pack" as he calls them and when alone is deep thinking to the point where he talks to himself when he thinks no one else is around.

Desired village: Leaf/Konoha

Clan/Bloodline: Unknown, possibly related to the Inuzaka clan due to his enhanced sense of smell as well as his ability to talk to canines

Class: Fairly well rounded but is powerful in both Taijutsu and the use of Ninja Tools and traps specializing in "primitive" forms of traps due to his knack for camoflauge

Character History: Maigo was found several years ago wandering the roads near Konoha wearing a sakkat and a large cloak several sizes too large for him. Having taken pity on him, the ninja snuck him in the village and told him to only say that he was lost, not where he was from.

Objectives: Currently None
Picture of character:

(Currently a work in progress)
If you see a question in () please post what you think I should do about the next part of the story

Last edited by on Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teague
Puppeteer/S-Rank Criminal
Teague

Inuko Maigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuko Maigo   Inuko Maigo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:14 pm

Sounds good, I mean, if you saw a young boy, walking around in the outskirts of Konoha (or any village for that matter) what would you do? Me? I would take the boy to where i live and try to help him.
Back to top Go down
Skarr
Admin

Inuko Maigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuko Maigo   Inuko Maigo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:17 pm

That sounds about right, but should it be an Inuzuka member that takes me in?
Back to top Go down
Teague
Teague

Inuko Maigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuko Maigo   Inuko Maigo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:23 pm

Well, how else would he get there? He wouldn't just walk in there.

Unless you have another idea of how he would get there.....
Back to top Go down
Skarr
Admin

Inuko Maigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuko Maigo   Inuko Maigo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:27 pm

Actualy, I'm making things about my character more hidden. The begining of this story is linked to my other story. (Notice the Sakkat and the oversized cloak belonged to his father (Who left many years ago)

And it could simply be an Inuzaka member out on a mission who happens to see me wandering the forest near the village
Back to top Go down
Teague
Teague

Inuko Maigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuko Maigo   Inuko Maigo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:30 pm

Yea that's what i'm saying, no matter what you make the story say, he would always be found my a Inuzaka member, I'm asking if you can think of any other ways he would get there.
Back to top Go down
Skarr
Admin

Inuko Maigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuko Maigo   Inuko Maigo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:37 pm

Remember, this is based off of my last story, you know, the one that ended up with him running away from home so he wouldnt be killed by other's who hated him for how he looked and what he'd done.
Back to top Go down
Teague
Teague

Inuko Maigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuko Maigo   Inuko Maigo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:39 pm

Yes.... I am aware of that, but you still havn't answerd my question...
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Inuko Maigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuko Maigo   Inuko Maigo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:39 pm

The member Teague has done the following action : Roll dices

1 times Inuko Maigo De6
Results :
  Inuko Maigo De6
Back to top Go down
https://narutorocksreborn.rpg-board.net
Skarr
Admin

Inuko Maigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuko Maigo   Inuko Maigo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:42 pm

Teague wrote:

Of course he'd of walked. I dont think I've ever seen a car in the Naruto series

Besides, he left when he was like 5 or 6. He's had plenty of time to get there
Back to top Go down
Teague
Teague

Inuko Maigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuko Maigo   Inuko Maigo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 1:30 pm

Skarr wrote:
Teague wrote:

Of course he'd of walked. I dont think I've ever seen a car in the Naruto series

What i mean is how else could he get into the Clan, someone would have to bring him there, caus I wouldn't let anyone walk into my house and live there, unless one of my friends or family brought him there.
Back to top Go down
Skarr
Admin

Inuko Maigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuko Maigo   Inuko Maigo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 2:31 pm

Teague wrote:
Skarr wrote:
Teague wrote:

What i mean is how else could he get into the Clan, someone would have to bring him there, caus I wouldn't let anyone walk into my house and live there, unless one of my friends or family brought him there.

Adoption?
Back to top Go down
Teague
Teague

Inuko Maigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuko Maigo   Inuko Maigo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 5:32 pm

Skarr wrote:
Teague wrote:
Skarr wrote:
Teague wrote:

Adoption?
Well, then he would have to be put up for adoption, but who would care for him in Foster home, as you said in his past story, he was Demon, Part Demon, or full fledged Demon, a Demon is a Demon to most people, unless it was a caring person who let him take shelter before he was Adopted.
Back to top Go down
Skarr
Admin

Inuko Maigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuko Maigo   Inuko Maigo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:53 pm

That's the main idea. He was taken in by one of the Inuzaka clan
Back to top Go down
Teague
Teague

Inuko Maigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuko Maigo   Inuko Maigo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:55 pm

Alright, i'll believe it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inuko Maigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuko Maigo   Inuko Maigo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inuko Maigo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rocks Reborn :: Character :: Character Creation-
Jump to: